We have an issue type called " UXdesign" and it was supposed to be just like the "story" type, except that the Story type has the ability to add Story points, while the "UXDesign" type does not.
Everywhere I look in the project settings, it seems to be set-u to be mirroring the Story fields.
On the Issues view field configuration it states the Screen. The Screen has Story points as a field. Both "Story" and "UXDesign" are using the same "screen". I would assume that they should be both asking for the same fields, but this is not the case. Story Points are missing.
I cannot find how to make the two "issue types" require the same fields.
We have built 2 workflows, one to support Development and one to support Design. We are using the "Type" to automatically put this Issue type into the Design workflow. It all seems to work well, except we can't figure out how to add story points to the UX Design issue type.
Any help would be much appreciated.