I am getting this error when i am trying to login using google in chrome! I cleared browsing data and cookies too!. I am getting this error still!
Hi @Gnanamadhu ,
Seems like you were having trouble to access your Bitbucket Cloud account. Do you still need help to log in? If so, could you let us know if you're getting the same error message when you try a different browser, like for example Firefox?
Looking forward to your response!
Best regards,
Ana
I am really sorry for the late reply.
No i don't have any problems with other browsers. It seems to happen in Chrome!
@Ana Retamal
I have same issue. I have to use Edge for bitbucket.
My solution: I deactivated the pop up blocker (extension) for Chrome then I refreshed the page and it finally allowed me to log in.
Thanks for sharing your solution with the rest of the Community!
It's worked normal after i removed some extensions on chrome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.