Hi!
help me, please. how to post a Blog under another user in confluence. Can't logout.
Hi Tatiana and welcome!
Can you help me understand your problem? You are logged in as a different user? or you would like to post a blog in another user's space?
I want to post under another author but can't log out of my account
Cloud or server?
What is happening when you try to log out?
server.
On screen:
At the moment you are registered in the system as TBelyakova.
Click here for the dashboard. To log in as another user, you must first log out.
when I click on "log out" nothing happens.
Hi @Tatiana - are you using any kind of SSO? Maybe you wanna start your browser as another user, or clear your cache. I made the experience that this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.