I am running the sprint report and am seeing this next to story points. -> 8 (its an arrow next to some of the points)What does it mean? The total points at the top are also not adding up if I add up all the points.
It's hard to identify this from the screenshot - is it Cloud or Server? What other information is there on the issues? What is the estimation field set to?
I know that dash stands for the SP that were added/changed or assigned to the Stroy/task later, however, I am not sure about the arrow, I would also like to receive an answer.
For anyone searching and coming across this issue...
If your header shows Story points in the format:<number> → <number>
means the story points changed after some stories were marked/moved to Done state.
In the list, you'll see which story points actually changed.
In your example:- → 8- → 2- → 1all mean the respective story's points were changed from - (none assigned) to 8,2,1 respectively after the story was closed.Hope this answers your question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.