My name is Tatiana,
I'm new to Atlassian products and still getting a feel for it. I'm here to lurk and learn, but will appreciate any and all tips.
@Tatiana Rymarenko Welcome, welcome! We're glad you found us. 😄
Be sure to explore the Welcome Center, as it has basic information and FAQs that can help you get started! Otherwise, browse the product collections that interest you, check out groups like Diversity & Inclusion and take a peek at threads like Friday Fun.
I'm really excited to dive in
Hello and welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can read the main rules here:Â https://community.atlassian.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/rules-of-engagement
After you familiarize with Atlassian products, you can also try some plugins (called apps) which enrich Atlassian products and can help you in your daily work. Among numerous apps I can recommend you, as one of the options, to install and try these ones:
- to organize and make your tasks easier:Â https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220026/multiple-checklists-for-jira
- to control and track the time spent in projects by you or other team members:Â https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219004/worklogs-time-reports-for-jira
I hope it will be helpful!
Enjoy using!
Paweł
Hi Tatiana,
I've been working with the Atlassian tools as an admin for two years and love everything Atlassian. Its only since 3 months ago that I really engage w/the Community to find answers to questions/issues I have and share back when I can.Â
I highly recommend making use of the Atlassian Community as you begin your journey working and learning with Atlassian products.
-Sonja Athing
Thank you so much! The plug-ins look very helpful.Â
I am very lucky to have stumbled upon it early on. I imagine I'll have questions after I read through the #getting_started tag.
A warm welcome to the community @Tatiana Rymarenko !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.