Connecting Jira to an LDAP server which is an Active Directory works. While trying to set up a delegated LDAP authentication, to the same Active Directory instance, using the same credentials and settings is not working.
Working now. No futher help needed. Thanks.
Hi there, is there any error in the logs? Also, as some upfront suggestions:
Cheers
(atlassianJiraLog.txt)
Thanks for your reply. We did mark the option, "Copy User on Login." The error is occurring during the initial test, so we haven't been able to save the configuration and change the order. I have uploaded a snapshot of this configuration and the atlassian-jira.log
I was somehow able to solve this problem, but don't understand why it's working since I redid the procedures I tried yesterday. I changed the directory order, marked and unmarked "copyUser on Login," disabled a previous directory, LDAP Authentication, type Active Directory.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.