I am trying to change Email Id in Jira because our organization has decided to change Email Service Provider. But amid process i have been stuck in it. I have performed below steps to change Email.
In Jira Account , from Manage Profile i have updated EMail ID. After 2- 4 hours i have received EMail on new Email to Confirm.
When I tried to confirm , It shows message like No Jira Account Associated with this eMail. So part of further actions unknowingly i create new Jira Account with new Email Id.
But Still in current Jira account it shows "Update pending verification". and When i resend Email for verification I received email like "New email is already associated with jira account".
Current Jira

Resend Email
I have already deleted newly created Jira Account.
Is there any solution to migrate my jira account from old email to new email ?