I am a novice with project management tools, but how do I login to my home directory on bit-bucket/Attlassian, from my terminal using the ssh program ? This is without using the web-interface. Presumably once I have logged in I can issue git or hg commands on the command line to manage my projects. Also If I have to host and maintain a web-site associated with my project, how do I do this, I need a domain-name specifically for the project, and the directory in which to place files for my web-site for my project and so on ?
I do not have a team, but can I create several projects and work on them somewhat simultaneously ?
If there is documentation for all such basic questions already present, you can direct me to those parts. Totally new to project management, so general pointers to the tools I should familiarize myself with would be helpful.