Hi,
I have a few files in my repository I want to delete to create space again, since I did not realize I reached the limit of 2GB. These files do not need to be there, it was just convenient, up to when I can only view and not push to it.
I am very new at using Bitbucket and Sourcetree, and am looking for the easiest way to delete these files and get that pushed.
I have tried deleting several times in Finder and the command line, but after removing the files and committing it, I can't push the change due to the space limit and that the repository is now in read-only mode. I also get a 403 error when trying to push the change in the command line.
If you have a suggestion how I can do this easily (I looked at the question page, but that does not seem to work for me), please let me know, I really appreciate all help with this!
Best wishes,
Dorien