I have a field called pp-url, field type is URL Field. If i click on an issue [edit] an want to ente an url ths field behaviours complete strange.
If I type for instance http://myserver.de the update button will not save the changes.
If I type htp://myserver.de the update button will save the changes an everything ist ok.
Users are telleing me, that a few days before they could enter correct url's and if I lokk in older tickets this is true but I am not able to close those older tickets if the correct url ist there.
So, I think anywhere the appearence of the url must be defined, but I do not know where. It must be edited one time but everybode tells me, I did not change anything.
The Field ist assosiated to the Default Screen Configuration is not hidden, not required and globally available.
So, I think somewhere must be defined how an url has to look like and ther is apparently defined it must start with htp:// :-(
Can anybody tell me how I can configure this. Unfortunately I did not find any helpfull in the documentation or community.
Thanks in advance
Manfred
P.S.: We are working with jira 8.1