If I open the card, my labels are there, but when I close the card and look at my board of cards, the labels aren't there? This is on my desktop - on the laptop, they are showing as normal?
I wonder if this is browser specific since you say you can see them normally on your laptop. What browser are you using on your desktop? Try using another browser on your desktop to see if you can see them (eg. try Google Chrome or Firefox).
Let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Jodi
Hi @Out Of Glass LTD I did notice a few other questions this week on the labels: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/no-more-labels-displayed-on-Chrome/qaq-p/1106718
I will contact Trello directly on this, please let me know if this has already been resolved.
Thanks,Jodi
This literally just happened to me just now. All the labels just disappeared on the outside of the card. They are there on the inside. It's driving me crazy not knowing how to get them back.
Okay, apparently semicolon toggles the labels to show or not show. Nevermind on the above. So glad to have that fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.