Hi all,
we have a Confluence 5.8.14 server.
When I try to preview a documents in .xls or .doc in chinese it doesn't works.Please see the screenshot..Has anyone suggestions to solve it?
Thank you!
Simona
I tried to replicate the issue and did not find any problem. Did you have Chinese Language Pack enabled ?
Yes, it is installed.... I've also checked the file, but if I download it I can see it fine... I don't know which can be the problem
image2015-12-22 16:29:35.png
Taking a look at this issue might be helpful: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36557
You might want to check whether the font used in the file is also on the server (whether Windows or Linux, but it seems the problem occurs on Linux more often). If you install the font and then restart Confluence, it should fix your issue (I hope ).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.