I'm trying to replicate a few of the CSS styling features of the old Atlassian documentation (like this page, for example: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO044/Getting+started+with+Java+and+Bamboo). I've figured out most things, but one thing that I can't figure out is how to get all of the page content in the center. I know that I can edit a page and choose different layouts, but that only applies to the content and not the title/breadcrumbs. How do I get it to look just like the Atlassian documentation with everything in the center?
image2015-12-14 15:56:49.png
Update
Here is the CSS I have applied to my space:
@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald);
#title-text a{
font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;
font-size: 48px;
color: #3B73AF !important;
}
.page-metadata{
opacity: 0;
transition: opacity .25s ease-in-out;
-moz-transition: opacity .25s ease-in-out;
-webkit-transition: opacity .25s ease-in-out;
}
.page-metadata:hover{
opacity: 1.0;
}
#main{
margin: 0 auto;
width: 940px;
border: 0;
padding: 20px;
min-height: 40em;
clear: both;
background: white;
display: block;
position: relative;
}And here is what my "main" div looks like:
image2015-12-15 9:7:55.png
And yet I want it to look like this:
image2015-12-15 9:9:13.png
Why is it that theirs makes space for the left navigation panel and mine doesn't?