When looking at file within bitbucket such as
https://bitbucket.org/sydh/avpy/src/master/avpy/av.py
I try to press "page down" or other scrolling keys, but they have no effect. I have to click somewhere within the element that displays the source code before "page down" causes it to scroll.
I thought maybe this was due to all of the extensions I run in chromium (e.g. vimium), but I tried it with a clean profile and also in firefox and it was the same.
This is very annoying, as I prefer not to use the mouse to scroll (or for anything, if I can help it). I tried to find some way to modify the default method of displaying stuff in my user settings, but I couldn't find any (obvious) way to change it.
Is there any way of fixing this so I can scroll normally? I mean, short of heroic measures like injecting custom javascript into the page.