Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ran into something similar to what I am seeing in a batch of imports:
I am trying to import through csv files from a JIRA Cloud instance to a JIRA Server instance (v.7.9). The imports are going well and without any unexpected errors, except that the attachments are maxing out at 8 kb. I am not receiving errors from the import about not being able to upload the files, but when I go to a ticket with an attachment that is larger than 8 kb, that attachment is corrupted (ones less than 8 kb open fine).
I double checked our instances max allowed attachment size, and it is ~120 MB. The max allowed attachment size from the originating instance is ~56 MB. I also confirmed that the attachments are not corrupted in the originating instance.
Does anyone know if there is something else that could be restricting the allowed size of an attachment file imported through a csv?