I have a repo that is brand new as of 3 weeks ago. I did not know about the 2GB limit and pushed a bunch of test files out there. The whole repo only has 3 commits. The last one is the one that pushed it well over. I can't believe it would let me push 8GB in it and not tell me anything about too big. Now I am dead in the water. Like a lot of posts in the forum on this topic, I have tried everything that is recommend (BFG...) and it just won't let me push anything. I am really tired of this msg below. I've submitted a help ticket to BB and have heard nothing back. Can someone tell me how I can completely get rid of the one commit?
"Repository is in read only mode (over 2 GB size limit). Learn how to reduce your repository size: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/xgMvEw.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists."