We have a couple of problems and I suspect they may be related.
- The “Page tree” in the editor sidebar only displays a blank space . I’m using “Child pages” instead, but don’t have to do this in any other space.
- The Edit Link > Browse functionality works oddly. I can click on a + to expand one level and then pick an item at that level. I can’t go do the next level down until I “Save” and then re-edit and click to go down one more level, and repeat until I’m at the page I want. The end result is fine, but not a simple mechanism.
We have multiple spaces and this is only happening in this particular space. The spaces were created a year or so ago and I’ve been updating them since January. I’ve done extensive work on several other spaces, but haven’t been able to solve these problems in this one.
I've reviewed the entries related to blank PAGETREE and didn't find an answer and didn't find anything similar to our second issues.