Good day to all and sundry,
I've been thinking about an alternate way to present long instructional sequences of text and images.
This is something I've done quite a bit, so far, for my employer, and I want to at least have the end user not feel that the page goes on and on and on...
A more obvious fix, and I've considered it, is splitting things into child pages more. Structurally, this won't always work, though.
Brain flash. PowerPoint! By the way, if you embed with the Office PowerPoint macro, only a version of your deck saved as PPT, not PPTX, will work properly. God bless our helpdesk for figuring this out.
But the size options for PPT and PDF, when inserted, are small and large. There's no specifying a number of pixels, as you can for still images.
And I know, just looking at it, that the max size won't work for what I need to do. So, does anyone know of a way to override this?
Thank you,
Pat O'Connell
Technical Writer
MindGeek