I've created a section with two columns. On the left is my content that consists of multiple individual topics defined with--and delimited by--H2 titles. These height of the topic is variable, depending on volume of content within each topic.
In the right column, I've added the Table of Contents (TOC) macro and have defined it with a maximum level of 2: All topics using an H2 will be seen as links. Clicking the links navigates to the respective topic. This works great, but...with topics located lower on the page, the TOC disappears, remaining at the top of the page.
I'd like to make the table of contents "float" with the topics, so it always remains visible on the right side, no matter where you are on the page.
Please let me know if this is possible and if so, how to do this.
If it's not, how do I make a feature request?
Thank you,
Pete