I am a newbie to Confluence, working on a Mac if that matters. I dont know which version of confluence we are running, but I am told we are normally 2 back from the latest.
I am building a team page. Near the top, I have a table and in each cell of the table, I have a call to the default user profile macro. AFAICT, the user profile macro will display any field in the user's profile that has a value, except, oddly enough, the email address. So my questions are:
- Can I control which fields are displayed without asking people to clear the fields in their profile to prevent them from being displayed? (the issue is how much space it takes up if it displays everything). Presumably, if I can do this, I can solve the email not showing problem as well.
- If the above is not possible, is there a way to get it to show the email address (it does have a valid email address in the field)
- As a bonus, is there any way to wrap or constrain the maximum width of the display? One of the profiles has a very long web address and it really mucks up the table.
- Finally, if there is a better way to than using a table to control the layout, I would be happy to hear about that as well.
I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.
Thanks,
Bill