I use the Link>Web Link quite a bit and I don't know where to find it now on the new looking issue view.
@Paul Hosburgh
Click on the ellipsis (...), you will see "link"
When in the new view,And I clicked the (...) ellipses Then pulldown opened and no Link>web link
@Paul Hosburgh Do you want to switch back to the old view?
I am always down for new stuff.
The real question I Have is:
I have Test Rail. I used the Web Link to allow other team members View the test case but usually what happens is the Link in Jira is a designator to show that the task has been tested and a test case exists for the task.
I know there is a way to have Jira link to TestRail in some automated way but I have not taken the time to learn it. I don't have admin rights in Jira so I need to tell my admin what to do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.