Hey team - starting a few days ago, I'm experiencing two issues with Bitbucket that may be related:
- My web UI session to Bitbucket times out, and I have to log in again. Once logged back in, everything works fine, and I have normal access to repository content and function. This timeout behavior is new and unusual - seems my session stayed active with my browser across many days in the past. We do have Bitbucket behind a VPN, and I have verified that I can't even get to the site without VPN, but then it works fine after logging into the VPN. Again, the timeout is the issue.
- I'm unable to "git pull" or "git push" at all. After issuing the commands, my commandline just hangs...for 10 minutes 'til it times out and I get an error like this:
"Received disconnect from port User session has timed out idling after 600000 ms Disconnected fatal: Could not read from remote repository Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists."
I've already tried rebooting (Mac; all current updates). I tried a new SSH key.
I'm not aware of any config changes at the Bitbucket server end, nor to my laptop, and my IT dept is stumped at the moment. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Help, please? Thanks in-advance!