Sorry if this question has been posted earlier. We have Confluence version 5.9.8. Self hosted. We need to store some login information but would like it to be secure. Is there anyway to secure page or some content of the page? Thanks in advance
Tosh,
Welcome. Please look into Page restrictions.
victor
Hi Victor,
Thanks for your reply. When I go to "Restrictions " tab I get the following error "You're not allowed to change these restrictions. It's either due to edit restrictions on the page, or permissions settings for this space."
I can't find where I can add/modify permissions. The user I use has administrator privileges.
Have your space admin restrict the pages on you behalf or request to be made an admin as well or be given permission to edit the page.
"To add or remove page restrictions, you'll need to have permissions to edit the page and 'Restrict' or 'Admin' permission in the space."
Victor
Thank you Victor we figured it out. Can you also tell if it's possible to have password protected document inside confluence?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.