Hello everyone and thank you in advance. I followed this article to add some custom fields to emails and it works with text fields but not with number/date fields. Has anyone got this to work? Thank you! See screenshots for what I see in the email.
Hello Kevin,
Actually getting the value for number/date is same. Only different formatters can be used.
Are you sure that the issue has non empty Business Value custom field value. And is this Business Value field a standard Jira Number field?
.
Yep, I can confirm the field is not empty and I've tried with both a standard date field and standard number field. It actually doesn't matter if the value is empty or not, I get the same result.
Ok followup question, what's @customfield? Did you define it before usage?
Any chance to share the entire vm file?
Here is the vm file for the custom field. I get the custom field ID from the DB and reference it in the vm file. (customfield_13811)
#disable_html_escaping()#set ($customfield = $customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject("customfield_13811"))#if($issue.getCustomFieldValue($customfield))<tr><th>#text($customfield.name):</th><td class="has-icon">$issue.getCustomFieldValue($customfield)</td></tr>#end
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.