I am trying to form the URL for the REST API call to get all the tickets from a specific project which has severity(a custom field) as Minor.
As per the link -
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-examples/
I can get all the tickets for a specific project like -
https://xyz.atlassian.net/rest/api/latest/search?jql=project=DT
When I am adding custom field, it is not filtering further -
https://xyz.atlassian.net/rest/api/latest/search?jql=project=DT&cf[12664]=Minor
Can someone tell what am I doing wrong here.
@shubham , i think you should be trying like
https://xyz.atlassian.net/rest/api/latest/search?jql=project=DT%20and%20cf[12664]=Minor
Thankyou Fazila, it worked. Just a question though, why is that "%20and%20" and "&" does not work here?
@shubham , because a jql search is expected here and '&' do not work for JQL. The proper logical operator is 'and'.
And i think you were using & as you got confused with the documentation where they asked to use & to get the field values as columns for those matching issues.
If the answer helps, you can choose to accept the answer to get the other users get to this quickly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.