Hi. Quick question. I am test-driving the Jira-Stash-Bamboo-Confluence tool suite on a network with a number of users. There is no mail setup and therefore when the network users were entered as Altassian users this field was left blank for all but one (the guy who set the users up).
I am now trying to approve a pull request but am getting messages that I cannot do this without a valid email address, yet I can find no way to edit my email address in any of the four above tools. in fact, there seems to be inconsistency between these tools from a user management point of view. (for example one of your pages tells me I can edit my email address via JIRA or Confluence (even though I can't!), but then another feature request page says I cannot change it at all).
So I was just wondering if I can approve a pull request without email addresses? Or in general, can I use your tools in an email-free environment.
Thanks for your time,
Tom