Hi, I'm looking to upgrade from 6.2 to 6.13.5 (Enterprise release) and have a handful of Add-Ons to consider: It says I should update to proceed but there is no update button or link for any of them.
Q. How do I upgrade them?
Richard,
your UPM is probably in offline mode, it has no connection to the Marketplace.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/configuring-marketplace-connectivity-306350947.html
What is shown if you expand each one?
Just the information relating to the add-on. No update button. Apologies I should've done that in image. This is my Dev environment too so I have latitude 'to play' with it as have snapshot
Are you logged in as a System Administrator or a Confluence Administrator?
I'll have a look see, thanks
went into Settings and all options; except Auto update; were ticked. I still applied settings and the update button then appeared. Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.