Hi,
1. Without Docker --
We were not using the docker thing, till now. It was just coded commits, then using the bitbucket pipelines the server deployments. It's working very fine.
2. With Docker --
Now we want to start with docker with the proper industry standard of using it.
These are the steps we have done until now -
1. Bitbucket repo created for a product.
2. Earlier we used to have a different repo for like backend, frontend, APIs, etc.
3. Now everything is inside the same repo with directory within the different folder, so each folder corresponds to a docker container or service.
4. So I have created the docker-compose file and added the configuration, it is working as expected on local and also on the server.
5. Please note that will now we are NOT using DockerHub for pushing or pulling the image. We are pulling the repo code onto the server and then running docker commands.
6. We know the step 5, may not the standard way of doing it.
7. So I have come across https://bitbucket.org/blog/bitbucket-pipelines-best-ci-cd-tool-docker-based-software,
8. Now let me ask my question directly - How can I manage to push images onto our private docker hub account and also onto our server using bitbucket pipelines with just single click.
9. So is there any way by which whenever anyone commits the code merges into any branch- it should go on docker hub and also deploy on the server.
Above is just my context for explaining what I am looking for. I need help for understanding it correctly and doing it correctly.
Thanks,