I have a workflow created using Comala and was curious if it can do the following:
1. minor change: If I applied a space workflow, is there a way to disable a workflow (other than the content tools section) if you are doing a minor formatting change? Keep in mind that the document was already approved via a workflow but now we just found a minor error in formatting and we don't want to use the workflow again. The one I built has capability to just hop to the approved process w/o going through the various review stages but I am open to other options.
2. If you just got a document approved using a workflow (space workflow) and now you intend to move the document to a different space that doesn't have the workflow added. What happens the usability and visability of that workflow that is attached to the document on that new space?