Hi *,
my company is set up in multiple teams and each team has its own project in Jira (project A, B, C). Epics reside in a separate projects (projects X,Y) and the user stories of the epic reside in each team's respective project.
Now the Kanban board of project A shows all epics of project X, even if that epic has not a single ticket in project A.
Is there a way to pimp this filter query so only epics are returned, which have at least one ticket of project A?
(issuetype = epic and issueFunction in hasLinks("is Epic of")) AND project in (X, Y) OR project = A AND status != "Verified/Closed" AND issuetype != Epic ORDER BY Rank ASC
This query so far gives me (I hope) non-empty epics of project X or Y along with non-closed non-epic tickets of project A. I want to exclude those epics that have no A tickets.
My attempts with issueFunction so far were unsuccessful. Reads: I probably was too stoopid.
Any help appreciated, thanks in advance!