I'm trying to create an automation rule that gets triggered at the end of every sprint (every 14 days) and searches for epics that have transitioned to the "Done" or "Blocked" status in that time period. Then, I want the action to send a message to a Microsoft Teams room that encompasses the list of those epics that have transitioned in that sprint.
In the chat message, I'd like to loop through the issues returned from this JQL Query so for each issue, the following message would be generated as a single line item in one chat message:
"[{{issue.key}} {{issue.summary}}]({{issue.toUrl}}) was transitioned to {{issue.status.name}}."
Currently, the above line item is only generated for the first issue, so I need to find a way to loop through these issues so that this message gets returned for each issue. Can anyone help?

Below are my rule details:
Trigger step:

Action step:
