Hi Andrew, is your current maintance period still valid? If soy you can upgrade your application without purchase/renew your current license.You can find this information on Versions & Licenses section.
Kind regards.
Yes, you can upgrade ypur application using the executable.
Hi Jack,
Yes, the current maintenance period is still valid. So I can run the exe file and get the new version?
Andrew
I just tried it using the .exe file and it worked. The main reason for doing it was to experiment with the IssueLinkType. I didnt want to pay for a feature to look for blockers. I was hoping that I could find a function that used native JCL and IssueLinkType was helpful. I hope this is useful for other people in the same situation? Thanks to everyone who helped me out.
Glad to help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.