This is a bit of a combined question for 2 apps. (Email This Issue (JETI) and Insight).
I have a Request Type that uses several insight custom fields (such as a Department or Application list) which within Insight has an attribute "Manager or Application Owner" which is a JIRA User.
Now when submitting this request I would like to send an email to the manager/application owner of this insight custom field value without having to store it on the request itself.
Something like recipient = application.applicationowner
My question(s) here would be:
- Is this possible using JETI or just regular customer notifications?
- Is there any way in either JETI or notifications to get this information from the Insight object and use it a recipient OR do i need to store the recipient in some kind of hidden field on the request itself?
This would be my workarround to get the insight object, get the attribute and store it on the issue itself so it can be selected as a recipient (custom field).
Any suggestions/help is welcome.. other plugins that might achieve this also but I would at first like to get this done using just JETI/Customer Notifications/Insight/(Scriptrunner)
Thanks!