Hi
I am unable to add a calendar into confluence. I have no option to do that. Any suggestions would help. When I click on the ... there is not option there
Hi Rebecca,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
If you have Team Calendars for Confluence installed, the way to add a calendar is to either go to the Space you want to create the calendar in and then hit the Create from template button (Confluence Server, on Confluence Cloud, click the plus sign) and then select the calendar template. Or you can click on Calendars in the header menu and create a calendar from there. Check out Create, Add, and Edit Calendars for more information.
How do I add Team Calendar's?I seem not to have that option and I have searched the internet
If you are on Confluence Cloud you have to subscribe to it, on Server you need to download and install the app. You can do this from the Marketplace, or directly in Confluence under Administration > Find new apps.
Okay thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.