I need to upload and display parts of an excel file (.xlsm). How do I do that?
Hi Matheus,
You can use Office Excel macro for this purpose.
Yeah, I know. I've attached the file to my confluence page, but when I try to use the excel macro it's like I didn't attach anything to page.
Where says "Nome do Arquivo (File's Name)" should show the excel files attached to the page, right? Sorry for the print in portuguese
Yes, it should suggest attached file. Did you try to save and edit the page again?
Yes. Doesn't work =/
Maybe there is an issue with the file name? Please, try to rename it and upload.
I haven't faced with this issue before, so just guessing.
You can give Excellentable- Spreadsheets for Confluence a try for free for 30 days! Read more about it here - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Spreadsheets-for-Confluence-Put-an-end-to-table-nightmares-with/ba-p/1236419
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.