I am looking to have a confluence page contain an entire set of data, Set A, B, and C. Based on the group the user is in, I only want certain sets of data to display. For example, let's say you are in Group 1 you only see set A and C. Group 2 only sees set B, etc. I have done some searching and I have found some macros and plugins that will change the CSS of the page to set the display to "none" based on the group or user, but I am looking to filter out that content completely. The reason is I do not want users being able to view the source of the page and view the data in the other sets or having some website crawl the page and index the data they aren't supposed to see.
I feel like there HAS to be a way to do this, but I haven't found an answer yet besides the plugins that just change the visibility.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.