Hey there,
on a transition screen I'm asking for WR #'s. I want each of these WR #'s, entered in a custom field ('Clone to WR's') separated by a comma to be a new issue created/cloned and set a custom field to that value in each.
The custom field to set is WR# on the new issues. The transition screen is asking for a comma separated list of WR #'s. It is to clone this current issue to the number of WR #'s in this custom field separated by a comma. ie: WR1234, WR1235, WR12356 - Would be three new cloned issues.
How would I do this in Groovy Iterator, I can't really find any good examples to work from...?
Second option would be to just ask for a number of issues to clone from a drop-down on the transition screen and then just clone that many. If the first example in nonsense, then the second example would be good enough.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.