Hello All ,
I have one situation here and probably the solution can be simple , I hope.
I have one board created at Trello last year with a lot of attachments, several cards, checklists created at each card with all checklists ticked and now I want to copy the whole board with all cards , exactly the same way I have at this old board but without any activities, attachments and all checklists unticked.
How to do this to the whole board ? Now I have a new board created without a team I will create a new one , but all cards completed , checklists ticked and all of them with attachments.
Simple task , copy to a new board WITHOUT Attachments , ticked at all checklists , no activities , etc. I cannot imagine it´s not possible and I need to create a new one to avoid attachments, activities in history , checklists ticked etc.
I´m will be glad if someone can help me .
Thanks in advance.
Adriano Prado