Hello,
I have moved an issue from one project to another but on the destination project board the moved issue in not showing up.
Can anyone suggest what could be wrong?
Thanks in advance
@divya_singh , could you make sure whether the board filter, sub-filter and quick filter are configured to capture this moved issue?
Thanks for your suggestion.I am in next gen project and don't see an option to add filters on the board. I can see my epic when I go to Road-map or when I go to Search all issues but not on the board.
I'm facing the same problem. Everything looks ok in the Task I moved. I also moved an Epic. The Epic is visible in the Board, but its tasks don't. I can see them only when I open the Epic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.