Our users are synced via G Suite. New users created by this integration start with the Trusted role. Is there some place to set this default? I would like to set them to Basic.
Hello Carny,
Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!Currently, it's not possible to set the default permission when creating a new user. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-6769Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.
Regards,Angélica
Seems like an odd default. Thank you for the reference link.
Hi Carny,
I'm the product manager for Atlassian's G Suite integration. I'm looking to connect with customers who have used the Gsuite integration in the recent past to get feedback on the integration. Would you be open to chatting with me and some other members of my team?
Thanks!
Narmada
Product Manager, Atlassian
Hi Narmada - Absolutely.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.