Sorry I have not done any update for some time. My current version is 6.11.0. I just tried to install the 6.13.5.
But I get the error message:
"Sorry, we are unable to automatically upgrade your Confluence isntallation as it is not version 3.5 (or later)"
I also tried installing verion 6.11.2 and 6.13.3 but the same error appeared. What's going wrong?
I don't find the exakt error message, but these:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/cannot-upgrade-confluence-3-5-or-later-using-the-confluence-4-0-x-installer-264705635.html
Does that help?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/upgrade-troubleshooting-180847191.html
Hi @Philipp Morath
Did you check the resolution (symptom 1) in the article? Did you check it? What is the result?
Regards
Dave
Hi Dave,
I tried both. But my pom.properties in the following directory:
C:\...\Atlassian\Confluence\synchrony-proxy\META-INF\maven\com.atlassian.synchrony\synchrony-proxy\
There are no directories like these:
<Confluence Installation>/confluence/META-INF/maven/com.atlassian.confluence/confluence-webapp
Should I create all these folders and put my pom.properies in?
#Created by Apache Maven 3.3.9version=2.0.1groupId=com.atlassian.synchronyartifactId=synchrony-proxy
That's why I'm a little bit unsure...
Philipp
If you do not have it, please create the pom.properties in the correct folder <Confluence Installation>/confluence/META-INF/maven/com.atlassian.confluence/confluence-webapp
But first make sure you are in the correct folder. (default install folder in linux is /opt/atlassian/confluence)
Add this in the new file
version=<span>6.11.0</span> groupId=com.atlassian.confluence artifactId=confluence-webapp
After you created it, try to upgrade again.
Hi @Dave Bosman _Inetum_
that really seems to work. I have created all the directories and the properties file.
I can go through the wizard and there is no error anymore.
But why is my installation so weird?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.