Dear experts,
I'm exploring best practices to import my Zendesk tickets to Jira service desk projects. Please suggest what is the best approach?
1- Import via CSV
2- API integration
3- Any market place add-on
Thank you
Hi, Muhammad Fahad!
I know it’s a late response, but I hope it will help anyone who’s browsing the Atlassian Community for the answer.
For me, it’s obviously the third option, specifically the Help Desk Migration service (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218450/zendesk-to-jira-service-desk-migration?hosting=cloud&tab=overview).Our software engineers created a highly automated solution that will allow you to easily make a switch from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk and preserve all the core data, including Tickets, Contacts, and Organizations. All with minimum efforts on the customer's side.
On top of that, you can test out our tool for free and see with your own eyes how it works. Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.