Hi,
While creating sub-tasks, it is not possible to select a type of subtask.
I went in the configuration board to create a new type of subtask but I can only create a new type of task.
Thank you for your help.
Hello Annick,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
At this moment, Sub-tasks are not implemented in JIRA Next-gen projects, although it's currently added in the "Coming Soon" section of our Public Roadmap:
- Next-gen public roadmap
For more details about the steps of our developers on its implementation, feel free to watch the suggestion below to receive notifications about any updates:
- No option to add an issue type "sub-task" for next-gen projects
Let me know if you still have any questions.
Hi, I wanted to create a bug sub task but it wouldn't let me create a sub task of the type bug. So I can add a subtask but not categorize them as bug subtask.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.