I have written some articles in Confluence and now want to convert them to become Knowledge-Base How-To articles. How can I do that? I already added a label to these articles, but they still don't show up in the register of KB How-To articles.
Toni,
Are the articles published in the space designated for the knowledge base in JSD? My understanding is that only one Confluence space can be a knowledge base for JSD.
Darryl
I have no idea. I created some pages and some knowledge base articles, which are located side-by-side and all show up in the left bar. Now I just want to convert everything to a knowledgebase article and have it show up when I click "How-To articles", but only the ones which I initially created as such, show up.
It sounds like they are in the same space, so that rules that out.
Perhaps it has something to do with the template used for the KB articles? If you try to take the content from one of the pages that is not coming up in the kb and copy it into a KB template, does it show up when published?
I didn't try that, but that's exactly what I wanted to avoid - having to migrate the contents. I thought I could get away with just changing the classification of the pages. Now that I have tried it out, I have duplicate contents in the Wiki, too, since I seem to be unable to rename or delete a page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.