On test pipeline using default bitbucket-pipelines.yml i'm getting the following error:
<span><br>Provided path to resolve: test/config.json</span><span>Error: Can't find a root directory while resolving a config file path.</span>
<span><br>Provided path to resolve: test/config.json</span>
What could I do?
Solved. It was a mistake.
What was the mistake? I'm likely making the same one
Ya, post the solution. I'm hitting this error. I added a file to the list of setupFilesAfterEnv and now running into this
The file exists. I can't see any obvious link between adding a file to this config entry and suddenly not being able to determine the root dir
This project is from years ago. Seeing the only project that runs jest I needed to set --config flag on the npm test task. In that case, this points to test/config.json.Running it I don't see any problem.@Declan Shanaghymaybe seting the --config option solved the issue. If you have any problems after this, try open an issue.
The silly mistake I was making was feeding in `--config jest.config.json` when my config file was actually js. Worth checking if google brought you here
Thank you 😅
This did the trick! My `package.json` file was looking for a js but I am using Typescript so it was TS.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.