Hi all,
I've been toying with the possibilities of some interesting ways to use confluence and Jira together however I am running into a couple of problems and was hoping somebody could either help explain a bit better, or possibly point me to a page that has already answered my questions. Thanks in advance for all help.
I have created a status register on Jira for important documents to track its progress through the various approval stages before becoming active.
I have created a register to have this data input from Jira however, I am unable to select specific Jira fields for certain columns in Confluence.
i.e. Jira field = Department (picklist)
Confluence column = Department
Jira field = Summary
Confluence column = Title
So far I have only been able to insert Macro containing the Status and the summary or I can hide the summary.
Is there a way to do this? Id like to do this on the table I have created rather than import a Jira automated table.