Hi,
I created project as IT service desk, given permission , so any one can raise issue, but when I click on request , it just goes in circle and do nothing.
Hello @ashutosh
Is this issue isolated only to this project (Service desk type) or do you experience the same thing on other service desk type projects?
Have you configured your service desk properly, have you an add-ed email to your service desk?
Have you checked Atlassian documentation?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-service-desk/get-started-administering-jira-service-desk-917968292.html
it is happening with all, I am unable to create a request from the customer portal, it does not open fields , even in preview portal , I am unable to raise any request.
Did it work till now? Have you ever used this Service Desk's before, or is this a fresh install of Jira Service Desk?
Have you checked your browser are there any plugins that might block your request?
Also, try to capture submission form failure, generate HAR files
To diagnose support problems, the network tab can be used:
BR, Olga
It is fresh install.
No plugin blocked .
will capture HAR.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.