I need to set up and upgrade new of version of JIRA on my machine.please provide me the document of the same.So please provide the links and also plz provide is there any demo link or recorded session for new JIRA 5.0
Should have done a Google search!
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Upgrading+JIRA
My first option in the google search was that document. Maybe it's easier (don't know how) if someone does a goolge search for you (?)
I really don't think a google search is quite the right response for this case. I think http://lmgtfy.com/?q=upgrade+jira+from+4+to+5 is possibly a more useful answer.
I thought of saying that when i saw the question, but erased it from my mind, we all have stupid moments and ask crazy questions. please be kind guys lets not scare anyone here
As this has been asked again much the same, I'll make the point again.
Have you read the documentation on this? If you have, then where are you stuck?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.