Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to move our JIRA Instance to a new server/hosting provider and encountering an issue when doing the "Restore JIRA data from backup" XML process.
There was a problem restoring ActiveObjects data for the plugin System Plugin: Tempo Teams(com.tempoplugin.tempo-teams) #6.3.0 plugin. Importing table AO_AEFED0_USER_INDEX failed. Please check the log for details.
I've setup the new server with exactly the same versions of JIRA (8.1.0) and all of the relevant plugins (Tempo 10.3.0).
In the log files I found this error
2019-06-03 12:46:31,178 JiraImportTaskExecutionThread-1 ERROR zincadmin 759x258x1 jfnmfj 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/admin/XmlRestore.jspa [c.a.j.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImportService] Error during ActiveObjects restore
com.atlassian.activeobjects.spi.ActiveObjectsImportExportException: There was an error during import/export with plugin System Plugin: Tempo Teams(com.tempoplugin.tempo-teams) #6.3.0 (table AO_AEFED0_USER_INDEX):
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: The conversion of a datetime2 data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range value.
I've looked in the ActiveObjects.xml file (inside the ZIP Backup file) and this is the table structure.
<table name="AO_AEFED0_USER_INDEX">
<column name="ACTIVE" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="-7" precision="1"/>
<column name="DISPLAY_NAME" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="-9" precision="255"/>
<column name="EMAIL" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="-9" precision="255"/>
<column name="FROM_DATE" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="93" precision="23" scale="3"/>
<column name="ID" primaryKey="true" autoIncrement="true" sqlType="4" precision="10"/>
<column name="MEMBERSHIP_ID" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="4" precision="10"/>
<column name="ROLE_ID" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="4" precision="10"/>
<column name="ROLE_NAME" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="-9" precision="255"/>
<column name="TEAM_ID" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="4" precision="10"/>
<column name="TEAM_NAME" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="-9" precision="255"/>
<column name="TO_DATE" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="93" precision="23" scale="3"/>
<column name="UNIQUE_KEY" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="-9" precision="255"/>
<column name="USER_KEY" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="-9" precision="255"/>
<column name="USER_NAME" primaryKey="false" autoIncrement="false" sqlType="-9" precision="255"/>
</table>
So I'm guessing it has something to do with the FROM_DATE / TO_DATE fields?
Here is a sample record
<data tableName="AO_AEFED0_USER_INDEX">
<column name="ACTIVE"/>
<column name="DISPLAY_NAME"/>
<column name="EMAIL"/>
<column name="FROM_DATE"/>
<column name="ID"/>
<column name="MEMBERSHIP_ID"/>
<column name="ROLE_ID"/>
<column name="ROLE_NAME"/>
<column name="TEAM_ID"/>
<column name="TEAM_NAME"/>
<column name="TO_DATE"/>
<column name="UNIQUE_KEY"/>
<column name="USER_KEY"/>
<column name="USER_NAME"/>
<row>
<boolean>true</boolean>
<string>Name Goes Here</string>
<string>firstname.surname@domain.com</string>
<timestamp>1752-12-31T14:00:00.000Z</timestamp>
<integer>5534</integer>
<integer xsi:nil="true"/>
<integer xsi:nil="true"/>
<string xsi:nil="true"/>
<integer xsi:nil="true"/>
<string xsi:nil="true"/>
<timestamp>9999-12-30T13:00:00.000Z</timestamp>
<string>00firstname.surname</string>
<string>firstname.surname</string>
<string>firstname.surname</string>
</row>
Any suggestions on how to find out which record is causing the issue or how to fix this?
Thanks
Chris