Hi, I followed the procedure described at https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-core/manage-permissions-917965390.html
Than I applied the new Permission Schema to a new project and to an existing project.
The permission schema is working on the new Project but granted users in the existing projects can't access Project.
Any suggestion?
ThanksMaurizio
HI Maurizio,
With the project permissions you set up on the two projects did you set up the "browse project" permissions to a project role by chance? As the two projects may have different users or groups configured for the project roles.
Let me know if this is the case and some additional details on setting up the project roles can be seen here:
Regards,Earl
Hi Earl,
thanks for reply.
Yes, I set "browser permission" to "Review" project role as described in the Tutorial.
There is only one project I can't access now with the Review project role permission. It is the old one to which I associated the new Permission Schema.
Hi Maurizio,
Thanks for the confirmation, and if you set either your account or a group that you are a member of on the "Review" project role, should apply the appropriate permission level to access the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.